My water is brown (or cloudy, or smells bad, or tastes funny). What's wrong with it?
Contact your local water district (see Links). Laboratory personnel will collect a water sample for analysis.

How do I report a water main break? A sewer overflow?
Between 8:00 AM and 4:30 PM, contact your local water district  to report a broken water main or overflowing sewer.

If you want to report a water main break or sewer overflow after 4:30 PM, call the after-hours emergency number provided by your water district.

Why is my water bill this much?
For all questions about your water bill, contact your local water district.

Why doesn't my water come on?
If your water bill is current, there may be utility work in your area that required cutting off water for a period of time. Contact your local water district the to see if there is utility work in your area.

Frequently Asked Questions

Please email us with questions.
email me